Monday 8 February 2010

Perspective 2D Walk

I used a number of images and videos to help with my perspective walk.
One of the main problems I had was to try and keep everything in proportion.

Again Richard Williams' Animators survival kit was very helpful, but I also called upon my days at school in which I learnt about perspective in my graphics class. I learnt about vanishing points and construction lines and this came in very handy.

Here are a few of things I used to help me along the way.


Richard Williams shows how to easily set up a walk cycle in perspective view


How to draw the human body in perspective view

Apart from these two main sources of information, most of my perspective walk was down to me. I found it quite a challenge to just go and draw straight into perspective but, after a few practice tests, I started getting the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment